Tuesday, May 22, 2007

'Ello, Guvnor!

Oh wait, nobody has said that since 1947. Instead, a simple Hello.

For about five years now I have been hosting the radio show Transatlantica ("An eclectic mix of the best of British music") on WEFT radio in Champaign, IL, and during that time we have also witnessed the rise of another, some would argue equally powerful, force on the media landscape. It's called The Internet, and after watching it for some time, I have finally become convinced it is here to stay.

This being the case, I thought I'd join the party by creating an Interblog of my very own.

This, dear reader, is that Interblog.


I'll use it for posting the playlist from each show, as well as miscellaneous other gleanings from around the Globewide Web, most of them pertaining to Britishness, music, radio, or adorable photos of newborn zoo animals. Perhaps the occasional record or film review. I hope you'll stop by and visit occasionally, leave a comment or suggestion, and just generally make yourself at home. Um. Actually, would you mind taking your shoes off? And here, let me get you a coaster for that drink before you leave a condensation ring on my coffee table...

No comments: